Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Take or Turn Right

"You go straight on Umm Suqeim Road towards Arabian Ranches and after second signal from Enoc petrol station, you take right onto 24th Street" kata aku memberi panduan kepada pemandu sebuah syarikat perabut.

"At second roundabout, you turn right" kata aku lagi. "You turn right?" tanya pemandu tadi yang asalnya dari India. "Then go straight on 15th Street and turn left onto Street 14B" sambung aku lagi.

Setelah 45 minit menunggu, masih belum muncul lori syarikat tersebut. Sekejap kemudian, HP aku berdering. "Sir, I cannot find your house." beritahu pemandu tadi. "Where are you now?" tanya aku kembali.


"I'm at street ... but your house couldn't find. I u-turn at roundabout and go straight but no 14B" terang beliau. Aku cakap "Why you u-turn at the roundabout? You should turn right at the second roundabout not u-turn".

"You stay there, I come and show you the way." sambung aku sambil berfikir bila pula aku suruh dia buat "u-turn".

4 Comments:

Blogger Semut Api said...

Sir do i turn left after that?

right!!

Turn right? OK now i turn right..

No not right.. turn left turn left..

oh i make mistake. turn left not right..

right right!!

what sir, left or right..

I said after that roundabout your turn left not right..

that was where i am truning sir, left

that's right..

no Sir.. left..

right! left ..

How many turns sir? right then left?

no just turn left after roundabout..

err ...Sir I think it doesn't matter .. i cannot go left or right anymore.. i already hit the traffic light ...

aaa? light or right?

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ni dialog kat mana ni? Jalan Selasih kaaa?

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tuan Syed ...


Guano lama senyap ni tak update.. busy ko?


-SK-

5:31 AM  
Blogger Ayah said...

karavan ni semenjak sampai ke facebook, tak jalan dah ke tempat lain...

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home